Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Engineering Office Hours Weeks 3 - 7

It's been good to have a routine for every Tuesday and Wednesday in Engineering.  The faculty are getting accustomed to my presence and often stop by to chat.  In the beginning of the semester the faculty have been focused on getting courses started, getting labs set up, and helping students with their schedules.  I've had some interaction with Communications and FYS faculty who visit the area as well.

Today, some friendly banter led to two questions I *wish* I  could log and maybe helping find a standard.   The wish questions are, "what is the meaning of life?" and "why is it 42?" 

http://4hlxx40786q1osp7b1b814j8co.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/lori-weintrob/files/2014/11/jackie-robinson.jpg

The toys are popular.   I need some variety.

No comments: